About This Web Site & How You Can Help
Indeed all praise is due to Allah who gave us the ability to use our limbs for attaining His pleasure, and we ask Him to make our deeds purely for Him, seeking His Face. May the Prophet Muhammad be praised in the highest of heavens, and may the peace of Allah be upon him.
"There will never cease to exist a band from my Ummah, fighting for the decree of Allah over-powering their enemy, they will not be harmed by those who oppose them, until the hour approaches them and they are upon it (i.e. fighting for the truth)"
(Muslim), thus said the Messenger of Allah SAW.
All praise be to Allah, that today we are witnessing this revival of Islam in the hearts and lives of millions of Muslims, from the west coast of the United States to as far afield as the islands of Indonesia, who have been delivered from darkness of their slumber to the light of the blessed Islamic awakening.
As the Ummah as a whole was responsible for the deplorable level that they had reached, similarly, it requires the effort and sacrifice on the part of every Muslim to return themselves to their former glory. This web site is a small effort and a humble contribution on our part towards the global revival of Islam. From the aims of this website are:
- To instil the true and comprehensive meaning of Tawheed in the hearts of Muslims and highlight its practical implications in their lives.
- To provide authentic knowledge and guidance with regards to everyday duties Muslims offer to Allah, such as Salaah, Zakaah, Sawm, Hajj, Dawah, Jihad etc.
- To bring the Muslims closer to the Sunnah of the Prophet SAW and his companions as well as purifying their acts of worship from all forms of innovation.
- To revive the abandoned and forgotten obligations without which the victory to the Ummah remains impossible.
- To face the ideological onslaught waged on the Muslims by exposing the doctrines of deviancy and disbelief, such as secularism, socialism, democracy and nationalism.
- To preserve the true meanings of some of the important Islamic concepts, such as 'Jihad', 'Commanding the Good & Forbidding the Evil', 'Love and Hate for the sake of Allah' from the unblessed scheme of the hypocrites and disbelievers who are working tirelessly to redefine Islam under the pretext of 'curbing religious extremism and intolerance'.
- To help Muslims develop themselves spiritualy and make them eager to reach the level of Ihsaan.
[...]More of the "islamic awakening", without the charade of political correctness and "extremism" at "About This Web Site & How You Can Help"